When you join Avalotis Corporation you get the recognition of a world-class industrial services company with the added benefit of safety, security and competitive compensation.
We are committed to providing career opportunities for new and existing employees with an emphasis on supporting growth and learning.
As a member of our team you will enjoy a family culture while moving forward independently in areas of our work that best align with your interests and strengths. If you are driven, team-motivated, and an innovative thinker please apply for an open position below.
Benefits include health, dental & vision plan options, flexible schedules, and professional growth opportunities.
To apply for an opportunity with Avalotis Corporation, please choose the position that best fits your experience and complete the employment application form below. Don't see the opportunity you're looking for? Choose "General Inquiry" and give us a little background information. We'll contact you as soon as an appropriate position opens.
Provide the overall on-site safety oversight, management and technical direction for the safety on the project site.
- Project Controls. Participate in the creation of a site safety plan, site environmental plan. Verify total construction effort complies with established safety plan. Supervise the work of any construction employees or other contractors required to fulfill the contract. Plan, coordinate, and supervise on-site safety functions (drug screens, training, respirator fit test, etc.)
- Safety. Insure all employees are committed to “zero injury”; meaning zero injuries to our employees and zero accidents and incidents involving our tools and equipment. Participates in Job Hazard Analysis process. Works to develop job specific safety plan and presents plan to craft employees. Executes daily Job Safety Analysis consistently. Consistently reports safety incidents per company policy. Employs near miss experiences as a lessons learned opportunity to strengthen safety culture on the job site. Follow up on communicating lessons learned with all Avalotis job sites.
- Standardization and Compliance Management. Work as a part of the joint project management team to develop and implement project procedures, best practices, working documents, standards, etc. Ensure that all on-site personnel comply with the project procedures, job housekeeping requirements, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document any violations, notify project management, and recommend or implement necessary corrective actions.
We are looking for a reliable Project Manager to implement successful projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for monitoring overall site safety, job-cost tracking, planning, scheduling and customer satisfaction.
- Discuss and implement best practices that drive site safety.
- Monitor overall site safety and enforce compliance with predetermined, communicated safety guidelines. Provide and encourage safety-specific training. Motivate and recognize positive safety habits and practices. Ensure completion of all safety-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Job-Cost tracking. Continually monitor estimated cost to complete and prepare monthly profit forecast reports. Monitor weekly labor productivity reports. Maintain up-to- date progress information, including labor and material cost data. Develop and issue subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
- Planning. Conduct formal, comprehensive pre-job planning meetings to review estimates, plans and specs with estimators and superintendents. Review all scope/spec revisions for change in cost and schedule. Support the project budget, schedule and contract documents by effectively buying out material and subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Schedule. Develop and maintain a functional schedule with from award through final completion. Update the schedule on a weekly basis with the superintendent and project engineer to accurately reflect actual progress.Prepare and review short interval CPM schedule with project team including subcontractors. Communicate productivity goals, milestones and critical path to the superintendent who will communicate these goals to foremen and subcontractors.
- Customer Satisfaction. Maintain good client relationships. Serve as the main liaison between client personnel and company’s personnel.
Assists the Project Manager in the planning, development, coordination and management of onsite activities for projects that merit administrative for the Superintendent / Project Execution Team. Work alongside Superintendent in conducting business correspondence and billing/financial reporting and provide overall administrative support for multiple projects as directed by Sr. Operations Management.
- Safety. Assist PM/Superintendent with the monitoring and compliance of predetermined, communicated safety guidelines. Provide and encourage safety-specific training. Motivate and recognize positive safety habits and practices.
- Project Management. Accurately and consistently manage project administration functions, including daily reporting and daily/weekly production quantities surveying to ensure alignment with owner quantities and schedule.
- Technical Support. Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning. Helps interpret design / engineering and identifies constructibility “challenges” with said design; provides input to potential resolution and documentation of design conflicts. Applies and supports construction means & methods, constructibility reviews; etc.